Like a cash flow statement, a profit and loss statement provides you with detailed information regarding both revenues and expenses for your business.
Also known in accounting terms as an income statement, even a basic profit and loss statement can provide you with a convenient window through which you can view your company’s revenue and expenses.
In addition, profit and loss statements can also be a useful tool for creating a budget or calculating your working capital.
About This Product:
It’s up to you how frequently you wish to run a profit and loss statement. Some companies choose to run one monthly, while others prefer quarterly profit and loss statements.
With this software, you can easily calculate your total revenue. What you need to do is add your Bank Statements to the software and mark the transactions.
- OCR Based
- 100% Accurate Calculations.
- Top-level user interface.
- Fully offline software. SO there's no risk of your data.
- Easily Customizable options like Microsoft word data.
- Auto Calculation with total Tax and Employees Payroll Management.
- Purchase and go to your account download section.
- Download the files and Software
- Fill out all the red mark fields.
- Click on the "Open" Button for opening your bank statement. ( Bank of America only)
- Click on Reconcile button.
- Select all Deposits and withdrawals.
- Mark all the transactions like which one is Payroll, which one is Business purchases ETC
- After completing all the fields click on Save & Print Button
- Save your Report to your Computer.
Please contact us or Read our Faq pages for more information. If you think you are facing a problem with this software kindly contact us.
Automatic Business profit and loss Calculator from Bank Statement BOA
- Product Code: BOA
- Availability: In Stock