Welcome to BankTemplate Store
These terms of service outline the rules and regulations for the use of the Bank Template’s Website.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms of service in full. Do not continue to use Bank Template’s website if you do not accept all of the terms of service stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms of Service, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice, and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms of service. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of the provision of the Company’s stated services/products, following and subject to, prevailing law of. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization, and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to the same.
Unless otherwise stated, Bank Template and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Bank Template. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from banktemplate.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms of service.
You must not:
1. Republish material from banktemplate.com
2. Sell, rent, or sub-license material from banktemplate.com
3. Reproduce, duplicate, or copy material from banktemplate.com
Redistribute content from Bank Template (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
§ These templates are intended to be used in movies, tv shows, and web illustrative purposes only.
§ The use for fraudulent purposes is strictly prohibited.
§ By downloading content from this site you agree to not use the templates for any illegal purposes.
1. This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
2. Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material, and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. Bank Template does not screen, edit, publish, or review Comments before their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Bank Template, its agents, or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such a view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Bank Template shall not be responsible for the Comments or any loss cost, liability, damages, or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
3. Bank Template reserves the right to monitor all Comments and remove any Comments that it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive, or otherwise in breach of these Terms of Service.
4. You warrant and represent that:
1. You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
2. The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or another proprietary right of any third party;
3. The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful material or material that is an invasion of privacy
4. The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
5. You hereby grant to Bank Template a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit, and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any forms, formats, or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
1. The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
1. Government agencies;
2. Search engines;
3. News organizations;
4. Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
5. Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups that may not hyperlink to our Website.
2. These organizations may link to our home page, to publications, or other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
3. We may consider and approve at our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
1. commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP, and Consumers Union;
2. dot.com community sites;
3. associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
4. online directory distributors;
5. internet portals;
6. accounting, law, and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
7. educational institutions and trade associations.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to [email protected]. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
1. By use of our corporate name; or
2. By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
3. By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of the Bank Template’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
Refunds and Chargebacks
Once a product has been purchased by you, no right of cancellation or refund exists under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 due to the electronic nature of our products. Any refunds shall be at our sole and absolute discretion. You agree that under no circumstances whatsoever shall you initiate any chargebacks via your payment provider. You agree that any payments made by you for any of our products are final and may not be charged back. We reserve the right to alter any of our prices from time to time.
Warranties and Liability
We make every effort to ensure that our products are accurate, authoritative, and fit for the use of our customers. However, we take no responsibility whatsoever for the suitability of the product, and we provide no warranties as to the function or use of the product, whether express, implied, or statutory, including without limitation any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. You agree to indemnify us against all liabilities, claims, demands, expenses, actions, costs, damages, or losses arising out of your breach of these terms and conditions. Furthermore, we shall not be liable to you or any party for consequential, indirect, special, or exemplary damages including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, business, or anticipated benefits whether arising under tort, contract, negligence, or otherwise whether or not foreseen, reasonably foreseeable or advised of the possibility of such damages.
Please do not hesitate to contact us regarding any matter relating to this Downloadable Digital Products Terms and Conditions of Sale Policy via email at [email protected] Phone: +1 (347) 442-7870
1922 Settlers Lane, New York, USA